Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Win / Win

So the UGG RTT on the 17th has come and gone. I was fortunate enough to win 'Tournament Champion' thanks to 2nd and 3rd round wins and a fully painted army! I considered retiring on a high note, but too many events coming up...

I've teamed up with an old high school buddy for the upcoming Adepticon Team Tourney. His Skaven and my O&G should make for an interesting combo.

Speaking of O&G, one of the tournament players was nice enough to give me a bunch of Orc bitz. Included is a troll which I needed for the team tourney anyway - thanks Luke!

So next up will be work on O&G, with minor things on my HE army - both for Adepticon. High Elf work includes painting up a couple of the newer Great Eagle models. I never realized how outdated they looked until someone pointed it out recently. Eldar are still in the mix although less of a priority.

1 comment:

gmarksthespot said...

Wow you picked 2 new eagles?! Those are pretty sweet models. Do you think you'll end up replacing those old horses that look angry?