Saturday, December 20, 2008

Updates galore! Well, couple small ones...

So I decided to touch up a unit of archers - adding a lot more hightlights to make them look less flat and dark...pretty happy with the result, but will keep practicing.


The rank in back is the new one - front rank for comparison. I actually completed the front rank tonight. I have just a couple Swordmaster models to complete for the upcoming UGG RTT.

Here's my second update:


In assembly mode where my Eldar force is concerned. Leaning towards a white and green color scheme and hope to have this squad complete in time for the IWFB painting competition. Worst case scenario I can just submit a single model but that all depends on how painting white armor goes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The highlights on the spears really looks good! I like how much brighter the whites look on their robes. That should be good practice for the white armor on your tau as well.

Anonymous said...

I meant archers, not spears in my comments.

gmarksthespot said...

Cool Eldar! Better HE archers! I see an improvement on the 2nd rank of archers! The blues and grays on the clothing are crisper than on the 1st rank. Awesome job!